Even though I miss home...and family...and friends, life is OK in Alabama! I have never lived outside of Utah and I have always been no more than 3 hours away from Family. This has definitely been a change for me, but a good one. It forces me to get outside of my comfort zone a little and make friends and do things I might not normally do. I am so grateful for this opportunity that Jordan and I have. There are so many great people here and in our ward! I am so HAPPY that I have the gospel in my life and that the church is EXACTLY the same no matter where you are. It makes it feel more like HOME!!!
The Boys and I have been having a lot of fun playing outside, making lots of goodies, BBQing, and we even went strawberry picking! And...let us not forget the beach...YAY!!!! We had so much fun! Life is good...and I am LOVING my 3 BOYS more each day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment