I honestly have so many things to be Thankful for this year!!! Words cannot describe what a lucky girl I am! Sorry Ladies, but I have the greatest, most amazing, not to mention handsome husband in the whole world!!!! Jordan is truly my best friend and I value what he thinks more than anyone. He is such a great example to me. He makes me want to be a better person everyday. He will do anything for anybody and do it without complaining. He is such a hard worker and puts everything into anything that he is doing. He has been working so hard in flight school and he is doing so well. I am very proud of all that he is accomplishing right now. Not only is he providing for our family, but he is serving his country and living out a dream! I cannot thank my Heavenly Father enough for bringing Jordan into my life...and so Thankful for OUR ETERNITY!
Now on to my 2 Handsome Boys!!! Lincoln Boy and Sawyer Boy are seriously the two cutest and most perfect little boys ever! (Well most of the time anyway). Honestly, I am not gonna lie....some days are really hard and I wonder why or how my Heavenly Father ever trusted me with these two special spirits. They teach me so much and seriously make me laugh so hard. And...regardless of how the day went they are both so very forgiving and loving to their imperfect mother! My heart is so full when it comes to those two boys! I cannot imagine my life without either of them!!!!
Our little family is also so very lucky to have the extended family that we do! I am so very Thankful for my parents and for Jordan's parents and for all of their love and support! We also have lots of siblings and nieces and nephews that we love so much! It has really been tough to live away from all of our family, but we know that they are always there for us and would do anything for us!
I am also extremely Thankful for all of the many wonderful friends that I have made in my life! From school friends..to Ballet besties....to all the new friends that we have made as we have moved around so much since being married. It has been such a blessing to make such great friends especially now when we are so far away from our families!
But....most importantly, I am Thankful for the Gospel in my life!!! I have a LOVING Heavenly Father who knows me better than anyone else. He knows my strengths and my weaknesses...he knows my heart and my intentions and HE still LOVES me regardless!!! I also have an Older Brother and Saviour Jesus Christ who paid the ultimate price for me. He suffered and endured all of my pains and transgressions so that I would have the opportunity to repent and hopefully someday return to live with Him and my Father in Heaven. I am grateful for my Eternal Marriage and Family and knowing that if we do our part we can all be Together Forever!!!
So Much to be Thankful for!!!!!
1 comment:
I am thankful for YOU! Love & miss your adorable family!!
Post a Comment