So this year I really wanted to do something more thoughtful and sweet. So with the help of the Dating Divas I got this idea....
And I sent my three boys in search of their Valentines!
Jordan tried to cheat a little by trying to just follow the string with his eyes instead of holding on and going all through the house, but i made him do it right...ha ha! In the end they each got a little sumpin sumpin and I think they had fun!
My littlest Valentines got balloons...
Which they LOVED....
Me...well Jordan knows how to make me happy...Lots of Chocolate and Dr. Pepper! What more could a girl want?
Oh and Thanks Amy Twitty for giving me step by step instructions on my V-Day project....I am really trying to be more crafty with ALL my spare time!
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY VALENTINES
XOXO
1 comment:
Super CUTE Amy! I think next year I am going to have to try to heart decor! So much fun! Miss YOU!
Post a Comment