Whether they are playing naughty or nice....I LOSE!
I honestly believe that I have the cutest little boys ever, but sometimes they drive me BONKERS!
They are now the best of friends and they love to play together, but they are either playing together and fighting or they are playing together having the time of their lives but....doing something very naughty!
Hence why I can't win!
Best buddies watching a movie together
One morning I woke up to this........
They had opened a box of ritz crackers and had opened 13 packages of fruit snacks
At least they did not eat all of those fruit snacks.
Lincoln made a little fruit art!
And if only I had pictures of what they did last week!!!
Daddy found them in the bathroom up to the sink with it clogged and overflowing flooding the bathroom floor. Not to mention they had been dumping baby powder all over the sink and in the water and well.......Everywhere! I may just have been a little to mad to take a picture!
And then there was the time that Sawyer came to me wanting a wipe because he had gotten into the Vaseline and had it all over both hands, his face, the tv, my cedar chest and the wall!
And just a couple of mornings ago, even after the talk about not playing in the water....I woke up to Lincoln in his room playing with his pots dumping water all over his train table, the floor, on the toys.....
I could go on and on!
I just have to keep reminding myself how cute they are and Yes, I realize that sadly.....I know this is not the end of their adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment