Our Story....

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New place...new start! Blogging that is.

Ok...in an attempt to keep family and friends informed, I will attempt to not only set up a blog but keep it actually going.  No promises that it will turn out.  It took me forever to get this far....this should be interesting! 

I really do want to share our family adventures here in Alabama with whoever cares to know, as well as for myself and our family since I am not very good at keeping a journal.  If anyone has any tips on blogging..send them my way.  I have NO IDEA what I am doing.

GOOD LUCK TO ME!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA I'm so excited for you!!! You'll figure it out. You've done a great job. You will also be glad that you have done this, I promise because you will love to look back on your little guys!

Hanna said...

Way to go Amy. Its about time :)

The Collins said...

Yea! So excited! Now we need some pics:)